Some of the mobile app frameworks that we are expert at
Web application frameworks
A web application framework (WAF) is a software framework that is designed to support the development of dynamic websites, web applications, web services and web resources.
The framework aims to provide benefits the
- Eliminate overhead associated with common activities performed in web development.
- Libraries for database access,
- Templating frameworks and session management
- They often promote code reuse.
Types of framework architectures – Most web application frameworks are based on the model–view–controller (MVC) pattern.
- Push-based vs. pull-based
At DevRabbit, we support and have expertise in following website frame works that we use them in our client projects to leverage agility and scalability of the web applications.
CMS based – Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework, Django, Cake PHP, YII ,Sitefinity ™
E-commerce based – Magento , Open cart, Zen cart, Spree Commerce,osCommerce, Simple cart, Woo commerce, WP Ecommerce, ASP storefront, embraco, Jigo shop,