- Develop single page application from scratch using jQuery and AngularJs.
- Develop interface for application to communicate with a website using web service protocols.
- In Creating, Consuming and Publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using .NET Framework and Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- UI Development, designing Web applications using Master Pages, CSS, and Themes.
- Ocreating an interfaceto work well with customers to determine requirements and application scope using Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), Model View Controller (MVC 3) and also including Model-View- View Model (MVVM).
- Develop web application with MVC Architecture using Angular.js.
- Developed the front end applications using web technologies like HTML/HTML 5, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, Soap and CSS/CSS3.
- experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- Working on Web forms, User Controls, Custom controls and validating user inputs using validation techniques.
- Implementating of optimized, secured WCF Service by using Service, Operation, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Proceeding over code review meetings, understanding the cross framework impact across the organization and defining controls / plug-ins accordingly.
- Working in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
Integration & Testing:
- Participating in Agile sprint planning and scrum teams.
- working on Regression, smoke and sanity testing in QA and Production environments
- Changing Web.config file settings that must be different in the destination environment, such as settings for debugging, or database connection strings.
- Propagating data or data structures in databases that are used by the Web application.
- Bachelor degree in CS or Engineering
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org