Role: Azure Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category: Developer
Education: B.SC Computers, B.Tech /B.E, M.SC /M.Tech
Perform detailed analysis and design, technical documentation, construction and implementation, unit and integration testing, and transition and deployment of software components and systems on complex projects. You will also coordinate coding and testing activities and evaluate and verify various alternatives before making technical recommendations and resolving technical issues. In addition, you will coordinate various software development tasks with Development, Deployment, and Quality Assurance.
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
- Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions and seek feedback from stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Analysis and Design – Transforms high-level design in to low-level design, and implementation.
- Work with Team Leads to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code – Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework and other technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure.
- Must have Advanced experience in Object oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection and multi-threading,
- Creating high-level, low-level design documentation using UML.
- Experience in Agile Software Development.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with “GIT” as source control and should understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, repositories.
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Web apps, web roles, worker roles, Service Fabric, Iot Hub).
- Experience in IoT solution is a big plus.
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications.
- Experience with unit test frameworks (Microsoft Unit Test Framework, MOQ)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com