We have an immediate opening for a Bigdata Developer in Hyderabad. Please find the details below.
Role: Bigdata Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category: Developer
Education: B.SC Computers, B.Tech /B.E, M.SC /M.Tech
The Bigdata Developer must have an ability to take ownership of business problems and define the right solutions for the same.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interface with the Product team to gather, understand and translate requirements into the Agile delivery process.
- Deploy, Run, and Debug the ETL engine running the config scripts built by the ETL Engineering team.
- Support generic ingestion engine, data processing.
- Manage individual sprint priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Continuously raise the standard of data engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing and deploying.
- In addition to being able to carry out the above responsibilities, we’re looking for someone comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment who has a good deal of experience with ETL/Bigdata applications.
- 2-5 Years of experience in Bigdata Technologies. A prior experience in product development would be an added advantage.
- 5 years of experience with Relational databases and working with large data warehouses.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with Hadoop technologies like HDFS, Hive, MapReduce and experience with developing ETL using these technologies (Talend, SQoop and SPARK).
- Experience in R and Python is highly desired
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization techniques to process big data from heterogeneous sources.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Excellent Problem solving and Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
Desired Skills Experience:
High velocity and hands-on:
- The type of person who can’t sit still and instantly goes after the next idea or opportunity, brings it to the team or does it themselves, as long as it gets done quickly and with high quality.
- An energizer & people person
- We are a fast-growing team and are looking for leaders who will help us energize and lead–not from authority, but with inspiration and knowledge.
- A product delivery leader and strong problem solver
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org